Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Experience












This product when I first bought it I was so excited, in my mind I was like I don't think that just by applying a creme to your skin for 10 to 15 minutes is going to cut your hairs. But then I gave it a try, I have to say, me personally I do not like the smell. To me it smells like rotten eggs and like garbage mixed together but it works amazing. I really do recommend you to buy it if you don't want to be shaving anymore. And this works for both men and woman,I know from experience. Oh and you have to be careful how you apply it because if you are trying it on your eyebrows so you wont pluck them anymore where ever the creme lands it will take that hair off. So try to get it really accuretly. Will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment