Monday, November 12, 2012

Entry

 Well this is my very first time blogging. Every week I will have a total of 3 posts about cosmetics; hair, makeup, skin care etc.. For men and woman. Nobody likes to have the same hairdo's every day. I will show you how to do simple but cute and elegant things to your hair, and do the same with men. For skin care I, myself will tell and show you about the products that I have used and bought and share my experiences with everyone. For makeup too, some boys like to wear cover-up on their zits, or just to make their skin look soft and really good. And for girls it's just a regular thing,well for some. And if you have any request about what I should talk about I will consider them for the next blog I will do. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the first blog! You should do some curly hairstyles too.

    ReplyDelete